Using SAP SF ( Success Factors)
- Increase growth, lower operating costs and expand profit margins.
- Align workforce with strategy and get people working on the right tasks.
- Optimize performance across organization find the right people and make the great.
- Accelerate business results with the insight need to run your business better.
- Improve Strategic Alignment: When you close the gap between strategy and execution, you can see a 5.5 Percent increase in time spent on strategic priorities.
- Increase efficiency and Productivity: An optimised workforce can lead to a 14% increase in project completion, a more than 5% increase in productivity and 4.9 % increase in high performers – numbers that go straight to organization bottom line.
- Accelerate business results: Want better business results? On average SAP SF added 1 Percent of revenue book to profit.
Cloud – in SAP Success Factors
- No Need to buy or maintain expensive hardware
- Lower, predictable monthly cost
- Faster time to value
- SF Will deliver continual innovations with four releases a year and automatic upgrades. It’s more flexible, scalable and secure and it’s faster than traditional software.
- Platform; Success Factors contains a core set of functionality that is common across the entire software suite, whether you deploy the full suite or just one part of it.
- Mobile: With smartphones and tablet computers you can take advantage of the power of success factors, anytime, anywhere.
What is On Premise;
- On-Premise ERP Solutions are installed locally on your company’s hardware and servers.
- Managed by in- house IT Staff.
- Cost – Require large upfront and ongoing investments to purchase and manage the software and the related hardware, servers and facilities necessary to run it.
- System upgrades and Enhancements- by IT Staff.
- CLOUD ERP (or SaS, Software – as – a Service) is provided as a service and hosted on a secure server online.
- No need of internal IT Support
- Cost – typically much lower because you simple implement the software to your requirements and access it through your computer’s using internet connection.
- System Upgrades and Enhancements from SAP – AUTOMATICALLY.
Improved system performance and accessibility Deployment speed.