|Exam Name||SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central|
|Exam Code||C_THR81_1711 » SAP SF EC Certification Online Practice Exam|
|Schedule Exam||SAP Training OR Pearson VUE|
|Reference Books||THR80, THR81|
|Exam Price||$500 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||80|
|Passing Score||C_THR81_1711 – 70%|
- How to build a generic MDF Object with a field that reference a foundation object. To connect this field to the foundation object, what attribute must you configure?
Answer is ; Valid values source
- we can create new positions in two ways in the system.
Answers are ;
Option one ; In the company info section
Option two ; Manage Data Tool
- HRIS Synchronization integrates Employee Central data in the basic Employee profile..
- Manage permission roles can be used to enable employees to initiate changes to their own employee data?
- Basic Import, Biographical Information and Employment details files are requied to create a new employee in SAP Success Factors Employee Central..
- Displays the default label when a label for a language is missing in one of the data models
- Manage Organization, Pay and Job structure tool are use to add event reason rules and workflow rules to the job management portlet
- What tool can you use to export job classification data from the system?
One ; Import and Expert Data
two ; Ad – Hoc Reports
- What a customer needs a generic MDF object to track membership to extend organization.
b. Foundation Object
SAP Success Factors Employee Central (35-40 hours)
- What is SuccessFactors?
- SuccessFactors BizX Suite
- What is Employee Central?
- SF Methodology
- SF Terminologies
Success factors Tools:
- Success factors Instance
- Success factors Provisioning
- Success factors Partner Portal
- Launchpad, help.sap, Learning Hub
- Provisioning – Company Settings
- Create Admin User
- Home page – Look and Feel
- Admin tools – Walk Through
- Theme Manager, Company Logo and Company system & Logo settings
- Proxy Management
- Employee Self Service & Manager Self Service
- Seven Data models – XML Editing
- Picklist Management
- Foundation Objects
- Generic Objects – Standard
- Organization Chart and Employee Directory
- Introduction to Position Management
- Position Management
- Export/Import Employee data
- Set-up Public Profile
- Define fields in Profile
- HRIS Sync
- Events and Event Reasons
- Dynamic/Workflow Groups
- Dynamic Roles
- Email Notification Templates
- Employee Life Cycle Changes – Hire, Rehire etc.
- Business Rules
- DF (Meta data frame work) Objects
- Alert Notifications
- Language settings/Renaming labels
- Payment Information
- Adding Custom Fields
1. Role-Based Permissions
a. Permission Groups
b. Permission Roles
Reporting & Analytics
1. Adhoc reports Creation
Using SAP SF ( Success Factors)
- Increase growth, lower operating costs and expand profit margins.
- Align workforce with strategy and get people working on the right tasks.
- Optimize performance across organization find the right people and make the great.
- Accelerate business results with the insight need to run your business better.
- Improve Strategic Alignment: When you close the gap between strategy and execution, you can see a 5.5 Percent increase in time spent on strategic priorities.
- Increase efficiency and Productivity: An optimised workforce can lead to a 14% increase in project completion, a more than 5% increase in productivity and 4.9 % increase in high performers – numbers that go straight to organization bottom line.
- Accelerate business results: Want better business results? On average SAP SF added 1 Percent of revenue book to profit.
Cloud – in SAP Success Factors
- No Need to buy or maintain expensive hardware
- Lower, predictable monthly cost
- Faster time to value
- SF Will deliver continual innovations with four releases a year and automatic upgrades. It’s more flexible, scalable and secure and it’s faster than traditional software.
- Platform; Success Factors contains a core set of functionality that is common across the entire software suite, whether you deploy the full suite or just one part of it.
- Mobile: With smartphones and tablet computers you can take advantage of the power of success factors, anytime, anywhere.
What is On Premise;
- On-Premise ERP Solutions are installed locally on your company’s hardware and servers.
- Managed by in- house IT Staff.
- Cost – Require large upfront and ongoing investments to purchase and manage the software and the related hardware, servers and facilities necessary to run it.
- System upgrades and Enhancements- by IT Staff.
- CLOUD ERP (or SaS, Software – as – a Service) is provided as a service and hosted on a secure server online.
- No need of internal IT Support
- Cost – typically much lower because you simple implement the software to your requirements and access it through your computer’s using internet connection.
- System Upgrades and Enhancements from SAP – AUTOMATICALLY.
Improved system performance and accessibility Deployment speed.
|1||Question||Which of the following options reflects a best practice for configuring compensation plan guidelines?|
|Answer||Please choose the correct answer.|
|2||Question||You have created a route map and have entered information for all options in each step. You have also configured To Dos for the Home Page.|
|Question||Which field appears in the planner’s To Do List on the Home Page when the worksheet is in their inbox?|
|3||Question||Which of the following can a user do to export all of the compensation data from SuccessFactors to another system?|
|Answer||Select the Aggregate Export option from Compensation Home.|
|Answer||Create a Compensation Planning ad hoc report.|
|4||Question||Which actions can you control using role-based permissions?|
|Answer||Read and write compensation data via executive review.|
|Answer||View budget rollup information.|
|Answer||Change eligibility rules in a compensation plan template.|
|5||Question||You have defined the eligibility rules as shown in the attached screenshot. Budgeting is done as a percent of the current salary.|
|Question||What can you see on the compensation form for an employee in Salary Plan PRM? C_THR86_1605 dumps, C_THR86_1605 questions|
The employee appears on the form and is included in the total budget basis but CANNOT receive an award amount in merit, adjustment or lump sum.
|6||Question||Your customer needs a budget that calculates a percentage of imported values for each employee on the compensation worksheet.|
|Question||Which Based On option can you use to fulfill this requirement?|
|7||Question||Your client notices that data on compensation worksheets is incorrect. The attached screenshot shows the user data file (UDF) that was|
|Question||uploaded. Which columns cause this problem?|
|8||Question||Your customer has different compensation plan templates for stock and compensation. This customer therefore wants to use|
|Question||one combined compensation statement. What can you use to achieve this?|
|Answer||The Secondary Plan option|
|9||Question||You want to export user compensation data from your customer’s SuccessFactors system. Which option in the Employee Data|
|Question||Export tool prevents any user compensation data from being downloaded?|
|Answer||Short format: only system fields|
|10||Question||You want to display the percentage of employees in each pay grade who are eligible to receive a stock grant.|
|Question||Which of the following activities must you perform to do this?|
|Answer||Upload a stock participation guideline table CSV file in the Admin Tools.|
SAP Success Factors Goal and Performance Management Administration:
SAP Performance and Goal Management provides support in aligning the employee goals with the organizational objectives and policies, core values, most importantly for managers. This helps in ensuring and understanding if all the employees are working on goals in line with the company’s
business objectives and if they are staying on the right path to achieve the same. Goal management & Performance management are two different tools though, but are usually recommended for use in sync with one another as goals set in goal management should be integrated with performance
management to really compare and work on corrective measures. Performance management is used to comprehend and measure key metrics of employee performance which are designed to meet & achieve the business objectives & company targets. At adithya e-learning, we are completely focused on providing the online training based on real time work environment. SAP success Factors Goal & Performance management tool needs an understanding of organization’s practical work culture and the real nature of goal setting &
objective measurable and so on, so we emphasis on imbibing this kind of knowledge to the participant to easily understand the tool and work on zero error environment. Understand more about this course here.
SAP Success Factors Employee Central Certification Questions:
SAP Success Factors Employee Central certification test includes 80 multiple choice questions with a timeframe of 3 hours or 180 minutes, pass percentage being 70% and more. Even though training & material costs are different and basis of the way candidates choose between online & offline training, the certification fee excludes all that, costing around 500 USD. This certification validates & certifies personnel on the knowledge he/she has on SAP Success Factors Employee Central.
Following are some of the sample questions:
Q1. Which of the following fields are Terms of Fields in Employee’s job information?
(Note: 2 right answers) Answers- B, D.
- Standard Hours
- Work schedule
- Is full time employee
- Holiday Calendar
Q2. Which of the following portlets use effective dating?
- Job information
- Employee Details
- Contact information
- Personal information Answers – A, D.
Q3. Which foundation objects can you use to structure customer’s business?
- Employee details
- Legal entity
- Job information. Answers – B,C
Q4. What right is automatically granted to an administration user created in provisioning?
- Manage permission roles
- Proxy management
- Manage permission groups
- Manage role based permission access Answers – D
Q5. Hat value do you enter in the manager field when importing employee data?
- Manager’s username
- Manager’s employee ID
- Manager’s e-mail address
- Manager’s User ID. Answer – D.
Here is the sample of Full SAP Success Factors online certification practice Exam,
What is SAP Success Factors Employee Central:
SAP Success Factors Employee Central online training at Adithya e-learning will equip students with different kinds of skills that help in effectively managing the employee data. As we are into methodological training, our sessions will completely focus on hands-on experience for the candidates which includes differential abilities in systems that involves various tasks at various levels similar to managing employee calendars, managing holiday’s & absences, customization of internal employee portals, assisting in completion of self-assessment’s and many more. By the time, online training completes, participants will be able to understand and work on connecting strategic talent management capabilities and managing data with employee central system.
Following is the brief of topics covered during the online training:
- Overview of the SAP success factors employee central
- Understanding the navigation of user interface
- Accessing the employee self-service portals
- Customization of employee self-service portals
- Creation of personal profiles
- Holiday management
- Absence management
- Performance reviews and goal settings
- Addition of developmental goals
- Performance review along with developmental goals.
Working with other modules of success factors such as Recruitment centre, career centre and other 2 modules.
|Position||Recruitment Management Process|
|New Hire Data|
|Job Requistion Creation & Approval||Job Postions||Applicant Management||Interview Central||Offer Management|
|Creating Newly||Internal Posting||Candidate Profile Template||Interview Scheduling cancellation||Offer Approval|
|Creating from Families and roles||Exteranl Posting||Candidate Application Template||Interview Assessment||Tempalate Management|
|Copying from existing job requistions||Job Boards Posting||Automatic disqualification||Rating Scale||Different ways of offer submission|
|JRDM||Agency Posting||Questionslibary||Candidate Stack Ranking||Offer letter versions|
|New Hire Data|
RCM Course Content
UNIT 1 INTRODUCTION TO RCM
1-1: Recruiting Management Module Overview
1-2: SuccessFactors Home Page Overview
1-3: Recruiting Management Process Overview
UNIT 2 SETTING UP THE SYSTEM
2-1: Recruiting Roles
2-2: Role-Based Permissions in Recruiting
2-3: Route Maps
2-4: Form Template Settings
2-5: Recruiting Administrative Settings
UNIT 3 CANDIDATE PROFILE AND APPLICATION
3-1: Candidate Profile
3-2: Candidate Application
UNIT 4 MANAGING THE RECRUITING PROCESS
4-1: Job Requisition Header and Footer
4-3: Pre-Screening Questions
4-5: Recruiting Groups
4-6: Team Recruiting
4-7: Building and Managing the Candidate Pipeline
4-8: Candidate Assessment
4-9: Offer Process
UNIT 5 RECRUITING AGENCIES
5-1: Set up an Agency in an Instance
5-2: Posting Job Requisition to an Agency Portal
5-3: Submit a Candidate to the Requisition from Agency Portal
UNIT 6 RECRUITING ADMIN TOOLS
6-1: Apply with LinkedIn
6-2: Delete and Restore Job
6-3: Data Privacy Consent Statement (DPCS)
6-4: System Privacy
6-5: Data Purge
6-6: Custom Help Text
6-7: Duplicate Candidates
6-8: Enable Employee Referrals
UNIT 7 RECRUITING EMAIL TEMPLATES
7-1: Email Notification Templates
7-2: Recruiting Email Templates
7-3: Connect an Email Template with Applicant Status
7-4: Ad Hoc Emails
7-5: Recruiting Email Triggers
7-6: Offer Letter Templates
UNIT 8 REPORTING
8-1: Requisition Reports
8-2: Ad Hoc Reports
8-3: Recruiting STEM Reports
8-4: Special Reports