Online Informatica Course From Certified Consultants
Subscribing to the Informatica data matrix is crucial for efficient systematic integration. Enterprises frequently seek professionals for this specialized data matrix application. You need to find the right solutions in Hyderabad. Adhithyaelearning is fast emerging as a major training portal of the leading global data management protocol. With the magnanimous diversity of data inputs, the right analysis always leads. Informatica presents intricate data analytics algorithm to enterprises. Completing the training in the leading global data platform is crucial in accessing leading positions. Look for a comprehensive informatica course online. The certified consultants at the leading IT training platform would ensure complete organizational integration with the data matrix.
An Overview of Informatica Power Center 9
Overview of PowerCenter covering areas such as the Architecture, Terminology, Tools GUI, Mappings, Transformations, Sessions, Workflows and Workflow Monitor
- ETL Fundamentals
- How to create:
- Flat file and relational Sources using the Source Analyzer
- Flat file and relational Targets using the Target Developer
- Mappings using the Mapping Designer
- Workflows using the Workflow Designer
- Monitor the workflow using the Workflow Monitor
- Preview Target Data using the PowerCenter Designer
- Trouble Shooting
- Understand Power Center Log files
- Use PC log files to:
- View and look up error messages
- Correct mapping and workflow errors
- Power Center Transformations, Tasks and Reusability;
- Define list of PC Designer Transformations and Workflow Tasks
- Clarify Active vs. Passive Transformations
- Use the Expression Transformation and Editor in a mapping which applies a file list to load
- multiple flat files into a stage table utilizing expression and filter transformations to format and
- screen erroneous customer data.
- Use Reusable Designer Transformations to apply same formatting logic to Employee records
- Joins and Link Conditions;
- Define Joins
- Clarify Heterogeneous vs Homogeneous Joins
- Use a Joiner Transformation to join relational and flat file sources
- Use the Source Qualify to join two relational sources
- Make use of Link Conditions to execute one session when the first finishes successfully.
- Using the Debugger
- Outline Debugger Interface
- Show creation of a break point
- Show Evaluate the Expression™ functionality
- Sequence Generators, Lookups and Caching;
- Define the Sequence Generator
- Define the Lookup Transformation
- What are the different types of Lookups?
- Clarify Lookup Caching
- Use a Flat File Lookup to add data to a relational target.
- Build a Dates Lookup Cache for use in determining start and end dates of target records
- Utilize Event Wait, Event Timer and Email Tasks to wait for flat files and email users upon
- successful/failed load.
- Update Strategies, Routers and Overrides
- Build a mapping that uses Update Strategies and Routers to determine insert/update logic for a
- target. Overrides will be used for incremental(daily) loading of the target.
- Sorter, Aggregator, Unconnected Lookups, Mapping Parameter/Variables and Mapplets
- Define Sorter Transformation;
- Detail Aggregator Transformation and Aggregate Functions
- Explain Unconnected Lookups and how they are called.
- Describe Mapping Parameters/Variables and initialization priority
- Outline Mappets and Worklets
- Re-Execute mapping with different values
Use these Transformations to create a mapping which loads records from warehouse Dimension tables
to a Fact table.
Workflow Variables and Tasks
Use PC workflow variables to pass information from one point in a workflow to another.
Use an Assignment task to establish the value of a workflow variable within a workflow
Use a decision task to set criteria by which the workflow will decide which execution branch to follow
Parameter Files and Command Tasks
Use a Parameter file to make mappings and workflows more flexible by defining values for mapping variables, source files, database connections for sessions and workflow log files. Command Tasks will be used to run scripts to rename and move files.
Dynamic Lookups and Error Logging/Handling
Use Dynamic Lookup, Router and Update Strategy in a mapping do a lookup on the target table and determine if the record should be an insert, update or logged to a file as an error.
Use PowerCenter Best Practices to create a mapping to trap fatal and non-fatal errors.
More Lookup Functionality;
Create a Multiple Row Return Lookup, use Aggregators and Expressions to count the number of orders a Customer has as well as total the sales for that customer. Add those values to a target.
Mapping Design Workshop;
Business requirements details will be provided so that the student can design and build their own mapping necessary to load a Promotions Aggregate table. The workshop will provide Velocity Best Practices documents that can be used to determine the correct logic for the mapping.
Workflow Design Workshop;
Business requirements details will be provided so that the student can design and build their own workflow necessary to load all staging tables in a single workflow. The workshop will provide Velocity Best Practices documents that can be used to determine the correct logic for the workflow.
Register Today to Attend Free Demo @ 91 8790679998
Contact Information ;
SKYPE ID: adithyaelearning
Contact : +91 8790679998, 9848371343
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com