SAP BI Online Training India | Course Objectivesadmin
- Describe the architecture of SAP NetWeaver and BI/BW 7.3 and explain their advantages.
- Manage metadata.
- Define various BI objects, Info Objects, Data Sources, Info Cubes, Data Store objects and so on.
- Describe the different ETL flows.
- Create and use data transformations and Data Transfer processes to load and transform data from flat files and from SAP Systems.
- Define Info providers and when they should be used in your BI implementation.
- Schedule and monitor data loading processes with BI
- Activate BI Content in BI.
- Use Aggregates to improve query performance.
- Understand BI IP (Integrated Planning) at a High Level.
- Participate – Ask Questions
- Learn from Everyone’s Comments
- Please turn off cellular phones
- Honour time schedule
- Relax and Have Fun
- Introduce Yourself
- Name, Operating Group, Location
- Your SAP BI Bootcamp objective(s)
- Key Fields in SAP Tables
- List of codes of be used in BI Key fields in SAP tables
- SAP BI Bootcamp Transaction Codes
- List of Transaction Codes used in BI