sap success factors employee central certificationadmin
|Exam Name||SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central|
|Exam Code||C_THR81_1711 » SAP SF EC Certification Online Practice Exam|
|Schedule Exam||SAP Training OR Pearson VUE|
|Reference Books||THR80, THR81|
|Exam Price||$500 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||80|
|Passing Score||C_THR81_1711 – 70%|
- How to build a generic MDF Object with a field that reference a foundation object. To connect this field to the foundation object, what attribute must you configure?
Answer is ; Valid values source
- we can create new positions in two ways in the system.
Answers are ;
Option one ; In the company info section
Option two ; Manage Data Tool
- HRIS Synchronization integrates Employee Central data in the basic Employee profile..
- Manage permission roles can be used to enable employees to initiate changes to their own employee data?
- Basic Import, Biographical Information and Employment details files are requied to create a new employee in SAP Success Factors Employee Central..
- Displays the default label when a label for a language is missing in one of the data models
- Manage Organization, Pay and Job structure tool are use to add event reason rules and workflow rules to the job management portlet
- What tool can you use to export job classification data from the system?
One ; Import and Expert Data
two ; Ad – Hoc Reports
- What a customer needs a generic MDF object to track membership to extend organization.
b. Foundation Object