SAP BW Online Training from India | SAP BI/BW Online Courseadmin
- Describe the architecture of SAP NetWeaver and BI and explain their advantages.
- Manage metadata.
- Define various BI objects, Info Objects, Data Sources, Info Cubes, Data Store objects and so on.
- Describe the different ETL flows.
- Create and use data transformations and Data Transfer processes to load and transform data from flat files and from SAP Systems.
- Define Info providers and when they should be used in your BI implementation.
- Schedule and monitor data loading processes with BI
- Activate BI Content in BI.
- Use Aggregates to improve query performance.
- Understand BI IP (Integrated Planning) at a High Level.
- Participate – Ask Questions
- Learn from Everyone’s Comments
- Please turn off cellular phones
- Honour time schedule
- Relax and Have Fun
- Introduce Yourself
- Name, Operating Group, Location
- Your SAP BI Bootcamp objective(s)
- Key Fields in SAP Tables
- List of codes of be used in BI Key fields in SAP tables
- SAP BI Bootcamp Transaction Codes
- List of Transaction Codes used in BI
Requirements of Information Systems Software
- Immediate single-point access to all relevant information, regardless of source
- Coverage of all business processes; cross-system and cross process analyses are becoming increasingly important
- High quality of information not only in terms of data content but also in terms of the ability to flexibly evaluate data
- High quality of decision making support; The BI System must support the requirements of both operative and strategic management; only then is it possible to support decisions fully
- Short implementation time with less resources; As well as being quick to implement a Data ware house must enable simple and quick access to relevant data, avoiding the labour intensive preparation of heterogeneous data.
A KPI in the Data warehouse is used to measure customer response on surveys. Based on the survey responses, the customers are grouped into target groups in BW. On the business strategy side a marketing campaign could be planned to target specific customer target groups for higher effectiveness.
Properties of a data warehouse
Read Only access; Users have read-only access, Meaning that the data is primarily loaded into the data warehouse via the extraction, Transformation and loading (ETL) Process.Cross – Organizational focus data sources from the entire organization (production, sales and distribution, controlling), and possibly external sources, make up the basis of the system.Data Warehouse data is stored persistently over a particular time period. Data is stored on a long-term basis. Designed for efficient query processing; the technical environment and data structures are optimized to answer business questions, not to quickly store transactions.