Advantages of Fiori Online course SAP Fiery is Responsive, easy for customization, Faster andsupports to all the devices.
- What is the difference between SAP UI5 & Fiori ?
- Explain Fiori Launchpad?
- Explain how to find the device is having touch screen or not?
- Explain 5 Fiori Design principles?
- Explain about Transactional apps in SAP Fiori
- Explain about Fact Sheets in SAP Fiori
- Explain about SAP Fiori ?
- Explain about Analytical apps in Fiori?
SAP FIORI Course Content (approx 30 hours course)
User experienced Philosophy is known as SAP Fiori. SAP fiori is build with SAP UI5, and also connected with web technologies like HTML5/CSS/jQuery etc. Fiori not the replacement of SAP UI5. The UI5 followed by fiori by alv”s, bsp”s, powl, webdynpro, configurations with webdynpro, fpm and eams simplicity framework. Like other web based applications SAP UI5 applications run in NWBC. (SAP Fiori online training). Integrated web address is PFCG. Good news for SAP Fiori and SAP UI5 (OpenUI5) now you can processes the mobile platform without re-invent your existing apps. It is quite easy to customise Fiori apps and enabling you to pass data between your on-premise systems and your sap ui5 apps. Where is my Team? Was created by SAP UI5 Mobile app iProCon. SAP UI5 is the platform that allows users to run the SAP on any devices like Tablet, Desktop and Mobile. Sap provides 500+ Fiori apps out of the Box You can customize the apps to your needs from the scratch level. ERP System can be used with the older than EHP7, Still implement some of the Fiori apps but you want be able to use all of them.
SAP Fiori is a collection of apps that represent the new SAP user experience paradigm. These apps speak a consistent design language and make use of a common technical infrastructure.By blurring traditional computing boundaries and by using interactive and attractive UI elements, they provide a consistent end-to-end user experience and can be used across all device types without creating additional implementation effort.SAP Fiori is a collection of apps that represents the newSAP user experience paradigm. SAP Fiori offers various business roles a simple, easy-to-use experience for SAP software functions, and works seamlessly on desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
Practical knowledge of common business processes
Knowledge of integrated processes in an SAP System
Familiar with SAP ERP system and/or have SAP ERP implementation experience
Ability to understand of software components and architecture
1. Overview of the SAP Fiori solution
2. Introduction to SAP Fiori Apps (Manager & Employee)
3. SAP UX strategy relating to SAP Fiori
4. SAP Fiori architectures and technology (App types, Architecture structure/details, hardware & software requirements)
5. Role of SAP SAPUI5
6. Basics of SAP NetWeaver Gateway OData Services
7. Configuration overview – Transactional, Fact Sheets, Analytical & Launchpad
8. Launchpad overview and functions
9. Launchpad configuration
10. Theme Designer overview
11. SAP Fiori security
12. Installation overview & tasks
13. Configure Transactional Apps & Factsheets (Search, NW Gateway, Central UI Add-On, Product Specific Add-On)
14. Introduction of end to end Data Flow
15. SAP Business Workflow basics
16. Custom Workflow scenarios to Approve Requests
17. Extensibility overview (Concept, skills, tools)
18. OData extensibility (Taskflow & SAP NW Gateway)
19. UI Field extensibility (Tools, method, concepts)
20. HANA XS Engine overview & architecture
21. Analytical Apps overview
22. Configuration of Analytical Apps (KPI prerequisites, general overview, how to create KPIs)
23. Configuration of a KPI
24. Basic issue troubleshooting resources
SAP FIORI online training from India – Register today to attend free Demo session +91 8790679998 ..
Email ; email@example.com