SAS BANKING DOMAIN
What is a Bank?
How it is regulated?
Services rendered by banks:
What is the difference between Loan and OD?
How is the Data?
Solving the Problem/ Flow Charts
One Banking project explanation
SAS EXPOSURE IN ORGANISATIONS
- History of SAS
- SAS comes in ERP sector or not? Why?
- What is Clinical Research Study?
- What is SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)?
- What is DBMS?
- What is SAP (Statistical Analysis Plan)?
GETTING STARTED WITH SAS SYSTEMS:
- Managing windows in SAS window environment
- Why using the SAS in different sectors.
- How to use the data step to read and manipulate complex forms of data
- Write Data and Proc steps.
- Data step compile and execution
- Read any type of external raw data into SAS
- Reading raw data SAS environment into DATA SET using Input statement & advance INLIFE statement options
- Working with Data Storage in SAS libraries creation for user defined libraries and multi-engine architecture
- Reading data from data set to another data set.
- To manage the SAS window environment used with global options.
- To manage existing data with controlling statements and expressions
- Creating Summary Information, SAS Functions, Transforming Data
- Changing variable types using the PUT and INPUT functions summarizing data files
- To expert data from data sets to delimiter files using with data set block
- Understand error messages in the SAS Log and debug your program
PERFORM ITERATIVE PROCESSING ON DATA:
- Using Do loops for repetitive calculations and processing
- Using Arrays to process across an observations and processing
UTILITIES TO MANAGE AND WORK WITH DATASETS:
- Using the update statement to update data in existing dataset.
- Using the MODIFY statements to update and modify data in place
- Merging concepts
- Concatenation concept in merging
- Interleaving concept and merging
- Different kind of match merging using MERGE statement using the contribution (IN=) option in merge concept
- Using ODS concept to generate reports
- Role of ODS concepts to reporting SAS output
- To generate SAS output in different panels like RTF, HTML,PDF and XML Using ODS
RELEVANT BASE SAS PROCEDURES;
How to use PROC SQL to retrieve INFORMATION from their Data
- Introduction to SQL Concepts
- Create new tables, indexes , views and reports
- What are Cartesian Products , what is join
- Innner , FULL,OUTER,LEFT and RIGHT Joins
- Union join,Cross joins
- Set Operator us such as union and intersection joining multiple tables
ADVANCED SQL Topics
- HOW TO USE SAS MACROS IN SQL
- How to retrieve Raw data different from DATABASES to SAS environment using SQL Statements
- To create table in different databases using SAS sql statement
- To manage in different databases using SAS Sql Statements
PASS TROUGH FACILITY
- Uses of pass through facility
- How to communicate with other database like Access, Oracle, DB2
- To control and manage other databases from the SAS.
- Macro concepts&Advantages
- SAS Macro Language
- Macros And Macro Variables
- Creating Macro Variables & Using Macro Variables
- Creating Modular Code With Macros
- Invoking A Macro
- Adding Parameters to Macros
- Writing Macros With Conditional Logic
- Using Various Procedures in Macro Variables
- Nesting of Macros
- Multiple And Multi-Level Macros
- Macro Functions
Register today to attend Free Demo session on SAS Banking online.+91 8790679998.