What is Fiori – Cache buster?admin
What is Fiori – Cache buster?
1. Web browsers store static resources like java script files stylesheets and images in the browser cache.
2. Cache buster techniques cause web browsers to load content from the server rather than from the browser cache when new resources are available on the server.
3. The cache buster for the SA Fiori Launchpad and SAP Fiori app is bases on versioned URLs.
4. After a software update, URLs containing new tokens are used, which means that the browser considers these URLs as initial requests and loads the new resources from the server.
5. The advantages of this approach is that resources in the cache are only reloaded when a new version is available.
6. The cache buster for the SAP Fiori Launchpad and SAP Fiori apps is not active by default to use it you have to active the SICF service /SAP/BC/Ui2/f.
7. You can use the program/ui2…………client_CACHES on the front end server to invalidate resources of SAP Fiori apps in Client Caches.
Web browsers store static resources like java script files stylesheets and images in the browser cache. When these resources are changed on the server in a software upgrade, you want to load the new resources from the server rather than from the cache, without having to manually clear the browser cache.
Register here to attend free demo session @ +91 8790679998, Email ; email@example.com