Course Details: Cloud Computing – AWS Amazon
The Cloud Computing Training content is developed with the goal of equipping trainees with the skills needed for taking up the coolest job for next generation. The Training introduces you to the Amazon Cloud and the skills required to work on AWS Amazon infra management on various stages to achieve meaningful insights. Realizing the applications and statistical concepts and building Cloud Architects in the AWS Amazon Cloud field using the Aws Amazon tools is at the heart of the course content. The required tools and techniques for asking right kind of questions to make inferences and predicting the future outcomes are discussed during the course of the training. All along the training, we will be using the real world and real time scenarios wherever applicable to give you the comfort in taking up the Cloud Computing job and start performing from day one!
Below are the objectives of AWS Amazon Cloud training:
1. Get hands on with the AWS Amazon Management Console environment and Resource Managing
2. Understanding the Services available in AWS Amazon Console.
3. Hands on with AWS resource like EC2, ELB, Auto Scaling, IAM’s, AMI’s, RDS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Route 53, S3, VPC, VPN, SNS, SES, etc.,
4. Various techniques for AWS Design and Configure the infra using AWS Amazon management console.
5. Apply customer views to build the AWS Amazon Infra services for productivity.
This course will cover the following concepts on each day
- System Operations on AWS Overview
- Networking in the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Storage and Archiving in the Cloud
- Monitoring in the Cloud
- Managing Resource Consumption in the Cloud
- Configuration Management in the Cloud
- Creating Scalable Deployments in the Cloud
- Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments
Who can undergo the Cloud Computing Training?
Every industry is seeking towards Migrating to Cloud infra for getting an edge over the competition in the
market. Given the dearth of skilled cloud engineers, there is an enormous opportunity for professionals
at all levels in this area.
1. IT professionals looking to start or Switch career in Cloud Computing.
2. Professionals working in the field of System and Network Administrator & Graduates
planning to build a career in Cloud computing.
Pre-requisites for the Course?
- The ideal pre requisites for this class are prepared individuals who have:
- Strong interest in Cloud computing
- Background in introductory level of basic concepts of Systems Administration
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Inquisitiveness & good communication skills to be successful Cloud Computing Engineer.
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in
- Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)