Online SAP Success Factors Employee Compensation Training Program
Aditya eLearning is well fortified with the right experience, expertise and professional facilitators to offer exceptional training in Success Factors Employee Compensation Management module of SAP for aspirants endeavoring to become ardent practitioners of the same. We strive to offer the right training to all the candidates by utilizing excellent constructive environment where the aspirants can learn, imbibe right insights and gain hands-on experience in diverse aspects of the module all the while preparing to effortlessly perform in dynamic projects and various corporate settings.
In the highly competitive and volatile economy of today, the corporate is vying to leverage the potential of employee compensation module so as to drive maximum productivity and performance from the employees. Since effective compensation packages are stalwartly concurrent to employee satisfaction and their deliverance, the move only makes sense.
Compensation management is not just about driving performance, instead, it is also about;
- Improving employee engagement
- Checking attrition rates
- Nurturing encouraging environment
- Acquiring and retaining the right talent
As such, it is only right that businesses take advantage of the training program. Having realized this, we bring to you an exceptional online training program that can certainly leave all the participants ardent in the module and its execution even in the most dynamic and demanding business environments.
Apart from our experience and personnel, the most imperative aspect of our training program is the circumspectly conceived and designed module that we utilize to coach our trainees. In the module all the following topics are covered extensively and comprehensively;
- Introduction to compensation management
- Overview of compensation management
- Data integrations and kick-offs
- Insights into statements of compensation and related reports
- Various administration tools
- Admin maintenance
- Pre-works and provisioning topics
- Discovery methods
- Master salary sheet of compensation
- Different kinds of reviews that include multi-currency and executive
- Budgeting and stock choices
- Reporting tools and bonus sheets
- Different types of measures and analyses
- How to troubleshoot and carry out the integration of employee compensation
The program will further be improved by the interactive, experiential and participative training methods that we adopt with each session.
If you would like to improve your skill forte and desirability of your profile, contact our support team, right away and make the right choice. We are waiting to listen to you. +91 8790679998
What is Business Analysis?
Business Analysis in the set of tasks, knowledge, and techniques required to identify business needs and determine solutions to enterprise business problems. Although the general definition is similar, the practices and procedures may vary in various industries.
In Information technology industry, solutions often include a systems development component, but may also consist of process improvement or Organizational change.
A business analysis may also be performed to understand the current state of an organization or to serve as a basis for the identification of business needs. In most cases, however, the Business analysis is performed to define and validate solutions that meet business needs, goals and objectives.
Who is Business Analyst?
A business analyst is someone who analyzes an organization or business domain ( real or hypothetical) and documents its business, processes, or systems assessing the business model or its integration with technology, However, Organizational titles vary such as analyst, business analyst, business systems analyst or maybe systems analyst.
Why a Business Analyst?
Organizations employ business analysis for the following reasons;
- To understand the structure and the dynamics of the organization in which a system is to be deployed.
- To understand current problems in the target organization and identify improvement potentials.
- To ensure that the customer, end user, and developers have a common understanding of the target organization
In the initial phase of a project, when the requirements are being interpreted by the solution and design teams, the role of a business analyst is to review the solutions documents, work closely with the solutions designers (IT Team) and project managers to ensure that requirements are clear.
In a typical large size IT Organization, Especially in a development environment, you can find on-site as well as offshore delivery teams having the above-mentioned roles. You can find a Business Analyst who acts as a key person who has linked the both the teams
Course Title: TIBCO iProcess-101
Duration: 30 Hours
Hands-on based training
Installation is part of training
Lifelong Access to Recorded Sessions
Real-Time Case Studies
1. BPM Overview
2. Installation of Oracle DB, iPE, iProcess Client &
3. iProcess Terms
4. iProcess Components
5. Features of iProcess
6. Using iProcess Administrator (Create Users &
7. Groups, Identify & assig)n roles, Create Supervisor )
8. Designing First Procedure (Creating Procedure Library, Creating a Procedure)
9. Using Work Queue Manager (Types of Queue, Starting a Case, Sorting, Filtering and Displaying information in a Work Queue)
10. Case Administration (Viewing Cases for the procedure, Using Audit Trail, Closing & Purging Cases)
11. Using Deadlines & Withdraws
12. Using Waits
13. Using Conditional Actions
15. Dynamic Routing
16. Conditions in Forms
18. Complex Routers
20. Commands & Application Fields
22. Static Sub procedures
1.What is Data Visualization?
Answer: A much advanced, direct, precise and ordered way of viewing large volumes of data is called data visualization. It is the visual representation of data in the form of graphs and charts, especially when you can’t define it textually. You can show trends, patters and correlations through various data visualization software and tools; Tableau is one such data visualization software used by businesses and corporates.
2.What are the differences between Tableau desktop and Tableau Server?
Answer: While Tableau desktop performs data visualization and workbook creation, Tableau server is used to distribute these interactive workbooks and/or reports to the right audience. Users can edit and update the workbooks and dashboards online or Server but cannot create new ones. However, there are limited editing options when compared to desktop.
Tableau Public is again a free tool consisting of Desktop and Server components accessible to anyone.
3.Define parameters in Tableau and their working?
Answer: Tableau parameters are dynamic variables/values that replace the constant values in data calculations and filters. For instance, you can create a calculated field value returning true when the score is greater than 80, and otherwise false. Using parameters, one can replace the constant value of 80 and control it dynamically in the formula.
4.Differentiate between parameters and filters in Tableau.
Answer: The difference actually lies in the application. Parameters allow users to insert their values, which can be integers, float, date, string that can be used in calculations. However, filters receive only values users choose to ‘filter by’ the list, which cannot be used to perform calculations.
Users can dynamically change measures and dimensions in parameter but filters do not approve of this feature.
5.What are fact table and Dimension table in Tableau?
Answer: Facts are the numeric metrics or measurable quantities of the data, which can be analyzed by dimension table. Facts are stores in Fact table that contain foreign keys referring uniquely to the associated dimension tables. The fact table supports data storage at atomic level and thus, allows more number of records to be inserted at one time. For instance, a Sales Fact table can have product key, customer key, promotion key, items sold, referring to a specific event.
—>Dimensions are the descriptive attribute values for multiple dimensions of each attribute, defining multiple characteristics. A dimension table ,having reference of a product key form the fact table, can consist of product name, product type, size, color, description, etc.
6.What are Quick Filters in Tableau?
Answer: Global quick filters are a way to filter each worksheet on a dashboard until each of them contains a dimension. They are very useful for worksheets using the same data source, which sometimes proves to a disadvantage and generate slow results. Thus, parameters are more useful.
7.State limitations of parameters in Tableau.
Answer: Parameters facilitate only four ways to represent data on a dashboard (which are seven in quick filters). Further, parameters do not allow multiple selections in a filter.
8.What is aggregation and disaggregation of data in Tableau?
Answer: Aggregation and disaggregation in Tableau are the ways to develop a scatterplot to compare and measure data values. As the name suggests, aggregation is the calculated form of a set of values that return a single numeric value. For instance, a measure with values 1,3,5,7 returns 1. You can also set a default aggregation for any measure, which is not user-defined. Tableau supports various default aggregations for a measure like Sum, average, Median, Count and others.
Disaggregating data refers to viewing each data source row, while analyzing data both independently and dependently.
9.What is Data Blending?
Answer: Unlike Data Joining, Data Blending in tableau allows combining of data from different sources and platforms. For instance, you can blend data present in an Excel file with that of an Oracle DB to create a new dataset.
10.What is Content Filter?
Answer: The concept of context filter in Tableau makes the process of filtering smooth and straightforward. It establishes a filtering hierarchy where all other filters present refer to the context filter for their subsequent operations. The other filters now process data that has been passed through the context filter.
Creating one or more context filters improves performance as users do not have to create extra filters on large data source, reducing the query-execution time.
You can create by dragging a filed into ‘Filters’ tab and then, Right-Click that field and select ‘’Add to Context”
11.What are the limitations of context filters?
Answer: Tableau takes time to place a filter in context. When a filter is set as context one, the software creates a temporary table for that particular context filter. This table will reload each time and consists of all values that are not filtered by either Context or Custom SQL filter.
12.Name the file extensions in Tableau.
Answer: There are a number of file types and extensions in Tableau:
• Tableau Workbook (.twb)
• Tableau Packaged Workbook (.twbx)
• Tableau Datasource (.tds)
• Tableau Packaged Datasource (.tdsx)
• Tableau Data extract (.tde)
• Tableau Bookmark (.tdm)
• Tableau Map Source (.tms)
• Tableau Preferences (.tps)
13.Explain the difference between .twb and .twbx
Answer: .twb is the most common file extension used in Tableau, which presents an XML format file and comprises all the information present in each dashboard and sheet like what fields are used in the views, styles and formatting applied to a sheet and dashboard.
But this workbook does not contain any data. The Packaged workbook merges the information in a Tableau workbook with the local data available (which is not on server). .twbx serves as a zip file, which will include custom images if any. Packaged Workbook allows users to share their workbook information with other Tableau Desktop users and let them open it in Tableau Reader.
14. Name the components of a Dashboard
Answer: • Horizontal- Horizontal layout containers allow the designer to group worksheets and dashboard components left to right across your page and edit the height of all elements at once.
• Vertical- Vertical containers allow the user to group worksheets and dashboard components top to bottom down your page and edit the width of all elements at once.
• Image Extract: – A Tableau workbook is in XML format. In order to extracts images, Tableau applies some codes to extract an image which can be stored in XML.
• Web [URL ACTION]:- A URL action is a hyperlink that points to a Web page, file, or other web-based resource outside of Tableau. You can use URL actions to link to more information about your data that may be hosted outside of your data source. To make the link relevant to your data, you can substitute field values of a selection into the URL as parameters.
15.How to view underlying SQL Queries in Tableau?
Answer: Viewing underlying SQL Queries in Tableau provides two options:
• Create a Performance Recording to record performance information about the main events you interact with workbook. Users can view the performance metrics in a workbook created by Tableau.
Help> Settings and Performance> Start Performance Recording
Help> Setting and Performance > Stop Performance Recording
• Reviewing the Tableau Desktop Logs located at C:\Users\\My Documents\My Tableau Repository. For live connection to data source, you can check log.txt and tabprotosrv.txt files. For an extract, check tdeserver.txt file.
16.What is Page shelf?
Answer: Tableau provides a distinct and powerful tool to control the output display known as Page shelf. As the name suggests, the page shelf fragments the view into a series of pages, presenting a different view on each page, making it more user-friendly and minimizing scrolling to analyze and view data and information. You can flip through the pages using the specified controls and compare them at a common axle.
17.How to do Performance Testing in Tableau?
Answer: Performance testing is again an important part of implementing tableau. This can be done by loading Testing Tableau Server with TabJolt, which is a “Point and Run” load generator created to perform QA. While TabJolt is not supported by tableau directly, it has to be installed using other open source products.
18.Explain the concept of Dual Axis.
Answer: Dual Axis is an excellent phenomenon supported by Tableau that helps users view two scales of two measures in the same graph. Many websites like Indeed.com and other make use of dual axis to show the comparison between two measures and their growth rate in a septic set of years. Dual axes let you compare multiple measures at once, having two independent axes layered on top of one another.
19.How to remove ‘All’ options from a Tableau auto-filter?
Answer: The auto-filter provides a feature of removing ‘All’ options by simply clicking the down arrow in the auto-filter heading. You can scroll down to ‘Customize’ in the dropdown and then uncheck the ‘Show “All” Value’ attribute. It can be activated by checking the field again.
20.How can you display top five and last five sales in the same view?
Answer: Create two sets, one for top 5 another for bottom 5 and the join these two sets displaying a unique set of total 10 rows.
21.What is TDE file?
Answer: TDE is a Tableau desktop file that contains a .tde extension. It refers to the file that contains data extracted from external sources like MS Excel, MS Access or CSV file.
There are two aspects of TDE design that make them ideal for supporting analytics and data discovery.
• Firstly, TDE is a columnar store
• The second is how they are structured which impacts how they are loaded into memory and used by Tableau. This is an important aspect of how TDEs are “architecture aware”. Architecture-awareness means that TDEs use all parts of your computer memory, from RAM to hard disk, and put each part to work what best fits its characteristics.
22.How to use group in calculated field?
Answer: By adding the same calculation to ‘Group By’ clause in SQL query or creating a Calculated Field in the Data Window and using that field whenever you want to group the fields.
• Using groups in a calculation. You cannot reference ad-hoc groups in a calculation
• Blend data using groups created in the secondary data source: Only calculated groups can be used in data blending if the group was created in the secondary data source.
• Use a group in another workbook. You can easily replicate a group in another workbook by copy and pasting a calculation.
23.Can parameters have dropdown list?
Answer: Yes, parameters do have their independent dropdown lists enabling users to view the data entries available in the parameter during its creation.
24) what is Tableau?
Answer: Tableau is a business intelligence software that allows anyone to connect to respective data, and then visualize and create interactive, sharable dashboards.
25) What is a data Source page?
Answer: A page where you can set up your data source. The Data Source page generally consists of four main areas: left pane, join area, preview area, and metadata area.
26) what is a extract is Tableau?
Answer: A saved subset of a data source that you can use to improve performance and analyze offline.
27) what is a format pane in Tableau?
Answer: A pane that contains formatting settings that control the entire worksheet, as well as individual fields in the view.
28) What is LOD expression in Tableau?
Answer: A syntax that supports aggregation at dimensionalities other than the view level. With level of detail expressions, you can attach one or more dimensions to any aggregate expression.
29) What is the difference between Quick Filter and Normal filter?
Answer: Normal Filter is used to restrict the data from database based on selected dimension or measure. But Quick Filters are used to give a chance to user for dynamically changing data members at run time.
30) What is Tableau Reader?
Answer: Tableau Reader is a free viewing application that lets anyone read and interact with packaged workbooks created by Tableau Desktop.
31) Can we have multiple value selection in parameter?
32) Which join is used in data blending?
Answer: There won’t be any joins as such but we will just give the column references like primary and foreign key relation.
33) What are the possible reasons for slow performance in Tableau?
Answer: More Extracts, filters and depends on data sources.
34) What is the criteria to blend the data from multiple data sources.?
Answer: There should be a common dimension to blend the data source into single worksheet.
35) What is a Dimension?
Answer: Tableau treats any field containing qualitative, categorical information as a dimension. This includes any field with text or dates values.
36) What is a Measure?
Answer: A measure is a field that is a dependent on value of one or more dimensions. Tableau treats any field containing numeric (quantitative) information as a measure.
37) What does the extension .twbx represent in Tableau?
Answer: It is a file which represents Tableau Packaged Workbook, in which the .twb file grouped together with the datasources.
38) What are the types of filters in Tableau?
Answer: Custom Filters ,Context Filters, Normal Filters.
39) What is marks card in Tableau?
Answer: A card to the left of the view where you can drag fields to control mark properties such as type, color, size, shape, label, tooltip, and detail.
40) What are shelves in Tableau?
Answer: They are Named areas to the left and top of the view. You build views by placing fields onto the shelves. Some shelves are available only when you select certain mark types.
41) What is a Tableau workbook?
Answer: It is a file with a .twb extension that contains one or more worksheets (and possibly also dashboards and stories).
42) In Tableau what is a worksheet?
Answer: A sheet where you build views of your data by dragging fields onto shelves.
43) What is an alais in Tableau?
Answer: An alternative name that you can assign to a field or to a dimension member.
44) What is a context filter?
Answer: In a context filter the filter condition is applied first to the data source and then some other filters are applied only to the resulting records.
45) What is Dual Axis?
Answer: You can compare multiple measures using dual axes, which are two independent axes that are layered on top of each other.
46) What is a page shelf in Tableau?
Answer: The Pages shelf is used to control the display of output by choosing the sequence of display.
47) What are the possible reasons for slow performance in Tableau?
Answer: More Extracts, filters and depends on data sources.
48) What is table calculation in Tableau?
Answer: These are inbuilt calculations in tableau which we normally use to calculate Percentange chages.
49) What is data blending?
Answer: Data blending is used to blend data from multiple data sources on a single worksheet. The data is joined on common dimensions.
50) Can we have multiple value selection in parameter?
51) What is Connect live?
Answer: It Creates a direct connect to the data source and speed up access.
52) What is Import all data feature in Tableau?
Answer: It Imports the entire data source into Tableau�s fast data engine as an extract and saves it in the workbook.
53) What are parameters and when do you use it?
Answer: Parameters are dynamic values that can replace constant values in calculations.
54) What is TDE file in Tableau?
Answer: It refers to the file that contains data extracted from external sources like MS Excel, MS Access or CSV file.
55) What is a story in Tableau?
Answer: A story is a sheet that contains a sequence of worksheets or dashboards that work together to convey information.
56) What is a Published data source?
Answer: It contains connection information that is independent of any workbook and can be used by multiple workbooks.
57) What is a Embedded data source?
Answer: It contains connection information and is associated with a workbook.
58) when to use Joins versus Blending in Tableau?
Answer: If data resides in a single source,we use Joins but when your data is not in one place blending is used.
59) How to automate reports using Tableau software?
Answer: You need to publish report to tableau server, while publishing you will find one option to schedule reports.You just need to select the time when you want to refresh data.
60) what is Tableau Show me?
Answer: Show Me is used to apply a required view to the existing data in the worksheet. Those views can be a pie chart, scatter plot or a line chart.
61) what is a Tableau data pane?
Answer: A pane on the left side of the workbook that displays the fields of the data sources to which Tableau is connected.
62) What is a calculated field in Tableau?
Answer: A new field that you create by using a formula to modify the existing fields in your data source.
63) What is crosstab chart?
Answer: It is a text table view. Use text tables to display the numbers associated with dimension members.
64) How to check the meatadata of a table?
Answer: In the menu Data -> New connection drag the table to the data pane to view its meatdata.
65) How to create a column Alias?
Answer: In the menu Data -> New connection open the table metadata and click on the column name to create alias.
66) How to get current date and time?
Answer: Use the NOW() function.
67) How to check if a data is of ‘date’ type?
Answer: BY using the ISDATE() function.
68) GIve an expression to add 4 months to the date 014-03-12?
Answer: DATEADD(‘month’, 3, #2014-03-12#) = 2004-07-15 12:00:00 AM
69) What does REPLACE function do in Tableau?
Answer: The REPLACE function searches a given string for a substring and replaces it with replacement string.
70) which function returns the number of items in a group?
Answer: The COUNT() function.
71) Which filter is used to get the top 10 values from a view?
Answer: TOP filter.
72) What is a Gannt Chart?
Answer: A Gantt chart shows the progress of the value of a task or resource over a period of time. So Gantt chart a time dimension is an essential field.
73) What is Forecasting in Tableau?
Answer: Forecasting is about predicting the future value of a measure. There are many mathematical models for forecasting. Tableau uses the model known as exponential smoothing.
74) What is a Trendline in tableau?
Answer: Trend lines are used to predict the continuation of certain trend of a variable. It also helps to identify the correlation between two variables by observing the trend in both of them simultaneously.
Why a Business Analyst Course Online?
Organizations employ business analyst for the following reasons;
- To understand the structure and the dynamics of the organization in which a system is to be deployed.
- To understand current problems in the target organization and identify improvement potentials.
- To ensure that the customer, end user, and developers have a common understanding of the target organization.
In the initial phase of a project, when the requirements are being interpreted by the solution and design teams,
The role of a Business analyst is to review the solutions documents, work closely with the solutions designers (IT Team) and project managers to ensure that requirements are clear.
In a Typical large size IT organization, especially in a development environment, you can find On-site as well as offshore delivery teams having the above – mentioned roles. You can find a Business An analyst who acts as a key person who has to link both the teams.
Sometimes, he would interact with business users and at times technical users and finally all the stakeholders in the project o get the approval and final nob before proceeding with the documentation. Hence, the role of BA is very crucial in the effective and successful jumpstart for any project,
Role of an IT Business Analyst.
|Exam Name||SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central|
|Exam Code||C_THR81_1711 » SAP SF EC Certification Online Practice Exam|
|Schedule Exam||SAP Training OR Pearson VUE|
|Reference Books||THR80, THR81|
|Exam Price||$500 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||80|
|Passing Score||C_THR81_1711 – 70%|
- How to build a generic MDF Object with a field that reference a foundation object. To connect this field to the foundation object, what attribute must you configure?
Answer is ; Valid values source
- we can create new positions in two ways in the system.
Answers are ;
Option one ; In the company info section
Option two ; Manage Data Tool
- HRIS Synchronization integrates Employee Central data in the basic Employee profile..
- Manage permission roles can be used to enable employees to initiate changes to their own employee data?
- Basic Import, Biographical Information and Employment details files are requied to create a new employee in SAP Success Factors Employee Central..
- Displays the default label when a label for a language is missing in one of the data models
- Manage Organization, Pay and Job structure tool are use to add event reason rules and workflow rules to the job management portlet
- What tool can you use to export job classification data from the system?
One ; Import and Expert Data
two ; Ad – Hoc Reports
- What a customer needs a generic MDF object to track membership to extend organization.
b. Foundation Object
Module – 1
Getting started with SAP HANA and SAP HANA Architecture
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- Introduction to In-Memory Computing
- HANA: the best of OLAP and OLTP in one tool
- Fundamentals of SAP HANA
- What SAP HANA Can do
- What SAP HANA Can’t do
- High Performance functionalities in SAP HANA
- In-Memory computing
- Columnar store database
- Massive Parallel Processing
- Data Compression
- Version & Service pack details
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Used Case Scenarios
- Explore the SAP HANA landscape”
Module – 1
Introduction to HANA Studio IDE & HANA Database SQL Basics
- Introduction to In-Memory Computing Studio
- Role of Hana Studio
- Role of Hana Client
- Add SAP HANA System Perspectives Administration
- Modelling Development Plan Viz Folders Catalog Content
- Provisioning Security””.
- Introduction to SAP HANA Database SQL Script
- HANA DATABASE SQL BASICS TYPES OF STATEMENTS DATA TYPES OPERATORS EXPRESSIONS
- BASIC QUERY EXECUTION SUB-QUERY JOINS
- Expressions Loops CATALOG SCHEMA TABLE
- Database VIEWS+E3 FUNCTIONS STORED
- PROCEDURES INDEX SYNONYMS SEQUENCES TRIGGERS-PROVISIONING SDA [Smart Data Access]SECURITY USERS ROLES”
- Create a Catalog Schema
- Create a Package
- Create Column Table
- Create Row Table
- Insert Data into tables
- Create Database View
- Create UDF [User define functions]
- Create Stored Procedures
- Create Public Synonyms
- Create Sequences
- Create Indexes
- Create Triggers”
Module – 3
SAP HANA Modelling
Introduction Types of Models Attribute Views Joins
Using Filter Operations Creating Restricted & Calculated Columns Using Hierarchies Analytic Views Star Schema design Muti-Dimensional modelling Using Variables Using Input parameters Advantages & Limitations
- Create Un-Structured Package
- Edit Package to make Structured
- Create Attribute View
- Create Analytic View
- Apply Static filter
- Create Variable
- Create Input Parameter
- Create Calculated objects
- Create Restricted Measures
- Create Hierarchies”
Module – 4
Calculation Views (GUI) Dimension Calculation View Star Join Calculation view OLTP Calculation view Using Projection Using Join Using Aggregation Using Union Using RankCalculation Views (Scripted) CE functions Introduction Creating Content Procedure
- Create GUI Calculation view – Dimension
- Create GUI Calculation View – Star Join Cube
- Create GUI Calculation View – Cube
- Use Projection Node
- Use Aggrigation Node
- Use Join Node
- Use Union Node
- Use Rank Node
- Create Scripted Calculation View – Cube
- Use CE functions
- Use SQL Script
- Create Procedure and use it in Scripted Calculation view”
Module – 5
Analytic Privileges & Decision Tables
Analytic Privileges Classical Analytic Privileges SQL Analytic Privileges Dynamic analytic Privileges Turning Business Rules into Decision tables Table Functions
- Create Analytic Privileges
- Classical Analytic Previliges
- SQL Analytic Previliges
- Dynamic Analytic Previliges
Assign Analytic Previliges to User or role
- Create Update Decesion Table
- Create Return Decesion Table
- Call Decision tables as procedures in catalog
- Create Table Function
- Use Table Function in GUI Calculation view”
Module – 6
Advance Modelling Topics
Advance Modelling Union Pruning Refactoring information models Schema Mapping Propagate to schematics Show Lineage Find Where used Schema Mapping Generating Time Data Using Time Travel Migrating deprecated Information models Using Currency ConversionWeb Based Modelling Workbench Advance HANA Database Objects Temporary tables Triggers Exceptions Handling”
- Create Union Pruning Configuration table
- Insert conditions as rows into pruning configuration table
- Assign configuration table to Union GUI calculation view
- Refactoring Information Views
- Configure Schema Mapping
- Generating Time Data
- Enable Time Travel Queries for catalog Tables
- Migrating Depreciated views to GUI Calculation views
- Migrating Classical Analytic Previliges to SQL Analytic Previliges
- Migrating Scripted Calculation Views to GUI Calculation Views with Table Functions
- Enabling currency conversion for Calculation view measure objects
- Working with Web based modelling workbench
- Creating temporary tables
- Using Exception Handling in SQL Script Procedures”
Module – 7
Application Life Cycle Management
Application Life Cycle Management Transport Using Developer mode Transport Using Delivery Unit modeChange management Analyzing Query Performance with Explain Plan Visualize plan Performance traceFull Text Search Overview Datatypes & full text Indexes Using Full text search
- Transporting Content objects
- Using Developer mode
- Creating Delivery unit
- Transporting Content objects
- Using Delivery unit mode
- Creating change requests
- Creating full text search queries”
Module – 8
Data Provisioning Services
What is Data ProvisioningData Provisioning Scenarios Loading Data to HANA Database Table Excel File, Flat File, Oracle Database, SAP ECC, SAP BW Data Provisioning Using BODS Data Provisioning Using SLT (SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server)”
- Configuration SLT on SLT Server
- Loading/Replicating Tables using above configuration
- Loading data using file import mechanism
- Creating PROJECT/JOB/WORKFLOW/DATAFLOW/MAPPING In
- Executing Job to transfer data from various source to Target
- 1. ECC-HANA
- 2. RDBMS – HANA
- 3. File – HANA”
Module – 9
User Management, Provisioning and Security
Understand the Key Concepts of SAP HANA Security Define Data Access Security User Creation Role Creation Assigning role to user Analytical privileges to role” Object Previleges Package Previleges
- Create a user account
- Create roles
- Assign roles to user
- Assign Analytical privileges to role”
Module – 10
- SAP Reporting/Dashboard creation
- Introduction to Lumira
- Using Lumira Prepare, Visualize compose data
- SAP HANA Dynamic tiring
- Delta Merge
- Partitioning of tables
- SAP HANA cloud Platform overview
- Creating Live Connection to HANA source
- Create New document using above connection
- Prepare, Visualize and compose objects from Calculation Views
- Create Partitioning of Column tables
- Create Cloud account for using Hana instance.”
Module – 12 Project;
1. architecture of sas
2. types of installation
3. how to do hardware sizing
4. how to get the sas software
5. how to prepare the hardware environment
6. pre-installation checklist
7. non-distributed installation
8. distributed installation
9. how to do the clustering
10. types of clustering
11. post-installation configuration
12. setting up the initial environment
13. taking backups
14. regular monitoring the environment
15. spds installation
16. registering libraries – lasr, db, spds, sas etc.,
17. user, groups, roles
18. act – access control templates
19. server management
20. grid manager
21. environment manager
22. major issues and resolutions
23. how to interact with technical support
24. how to make documentation of the environment for auditing
25. how to keep track of tickets.
26. grid nodes, load balancing, high availability, ego scripts
27. how to use grid manager in the management console
28. how to schedule the jobs, lsf flow monitor, smc.
29. how to run codes in interactive mode, grid mode, batch mode
30. how to monitor users, space, memory.
31. how to monitor jobs, kill jobs, manage the space.
32. how to take the spk backup, physical files backup, metadata backup.
33. server start and stop orders
34. config, sas home directory structure
35. user loggin information to the metadata server, workspace server, pooled workspace server.
36. find the location of installation and configuration of server files.
37. license update
38. hotfix installation
39. LDAP authentication.
Reach us @ +91 8790679998 you want to learn About SAS Administration Course Online click here.
Introduction to PolicyCenter
Introduction to PolicyCenter
Introduction to PolicyFile
PM Products & PL Lines
PM Coverage Terms
PM Question Sets
PolicyCenter Configuration Fundamentals
Introduction to Guidewire Configuration
Data Model Creating Entities
Data Model Extended Entities
Data Model Introduction
Data Model Subtypes
Data Model Typelists
UI Container Architecture
UI Contianer Atomic Widgets
UI Container Detail Views
UI Container Details Views Edit
UI Container InputSets
UI Container List Views
UI Container List Views Edit
UI Container Modes
UI Locations Introduction
UI Locations Popus Views Edit
Gosu Business Rules