What are Oracle Fusion Middleware Technology and Web Logic?
Oracle Fusion Middleware consists of so many software products that are part of Oracle Corporation. It consists of multiple services like Java JEE and its aligning tools, business intelligence, integration tools, content management, and also its collaboration. Oracle Fusion Middleware is expected to work on open standards like SOAP, XML, and JMS. It helps in providing software for deployment, development, and working of service-oriented architecture. It provides help from other software vendors such as Microsoft, IBM, and SAP AG. Main Oracle Fusion Middleware components
Oracle Web Logic Server
It is a platform of Java JEE product family including the following
1. Application of Java JEE with Web Logic Application Server
2. Web Logic Portal along with Enterprise Portal
3. The provision of HTTP Web Server
4. Communication and telecommunication Platform of Web Logic server
Oracle BI Publisher
Oracle XML Publisher is known to be the latest reporting technology coming out from Oracle Corporation. It was mainly designed from saving Oracle from all kinds of reporting problems faced by them. It is used in most of the
Oracle Products or even as a standing out version having no dependency on Oracle Applications. The moment XML Publisher was part of Oracle BI Enterprise, it was renamed as Oracle BI Publisher. BI Publisher helps in separating data creation with formatting for different users. The engine is used for formatting well-formed XML data, allowing the integration into the system for generating XML including all kinds of web services available through JDBC. BI also helps in merging multiple data sources into one single document.
Web Logic Diagnostics Framework
It is a diagnostics framework for collecting diagnostic data providing servers and application generations. WLDF is configured for the collection of data and storing it in various sources like log records and data events. Some of the
components used are:
1. Data creators for distributing of data publishers and providers across WLDF documents.
2. Archives for persisting data records, log records, and getting matrices from various server instances and applications
3. Logging services for managing in the logs for monitoring servers, application systems, and also the subsystems.
4. Diagnostic Image capture for creating a diagnostic snapshot directly from the server applications and instances.
Oracle Fusion Middleware Technology helps in facilitating communication between all the applications and is the software connecting other software in the applications as well.
Oracle Fusion Middleware Online Training Placement Service,
Be the first to leave a review.