What is Oracle Access Manager?
Oracle Access Manager is a manifesto powered by Java, Enterprise Edition. It can be made available to any device through Online Training. It is an enterprise-level security application. Oracle Access Management is designed to give its user various perks of services which are well inculcated with privacy and security functions. It is emulsified with various features to give users an effective service.
Extensive Web Access Management
- It provides single sign-on for all the policy-based authentication and Web services.
- Ensures a comprehensive single sign-on form all the devices such as mobile phones, laptops, PCs, and tablets.
- Generates a faster user interface ensuring security and about the standards of the service provided.
Mobile and Social Media Single Sign-on
- Enables an efficient experience with access to all the social media platforms with a single sign-on.
- Ensures low-value customer-facing applications to preoccupy identities from social networks maintaining the proper standards
Synchronous External Approval
- Provides precise approval of all the databases, and applications with top-class security.
- Delivers an integrated variety of naïve custom applications, data servers, server portals, management systems, etc.
Flexible access, and Fraud Detection
- Provides authenticated answers to all the queries related to the Oracle Access management.
- It is designed in a way to provide the user with a safe service.
- It is capable of detecting the fraud which in turn helps out the user providing a safe and secure experience.
Having Access to Oracle Access Management through Online Training not only ensures you a seamless service but also enables you to use its cloud services as well. This enables users to access a large amount of data with a large group of people at ease. Lower costs and helpdesk support ensure the enhancement of services.
Be the first to leave a review.