SAP Financial Supply Chain Management Interview Questions
- What is Financial Supply Chain Management ?
- Explain the Functions of FSCM ?
- Who to Set SME For supply chain management ?
- What is Biller Direct?
- Explain Dispute Management?
- Explain Collection Management ?
- Explain Credit Management and Treasury Module?
- What is CML Loan Management ?
- What is meant by House-Cash (IHC), Cash & Liquidity Management?
- Explain the roles of Credit management
- Expalin what is Liquidity Management ?
- What is Accounts Receivable and Record to report?
- What is Asset Accounting and Bank Payments?
- Explain Integration with FI-SD .
- Explain Integration with FI-MM.
- What is Market Risk Analyzer?
- What is Loans management?
- What is Business Partner and Master data synchronization integration with customer and vendor.
SAP FSCM Online Training India
What is SAP FSCM?
The SAP Financial Supply Chain Management is the integrated solution about SAP which helps businesses controls the procedures of receivables functions like customer credit risks, dispute management, and collections. To successfully perform their jobs, individual in receivable functions need to cooperate comprehensively with the people from the other departments like Distribution, Sales and Marketing, as well as Customer Service.
Online Training FSCM India Overview
Hands-on training on the SAP FSCM (SAP Financial Supply Chain Management) as well as SAP approaches to develop these solutions. Participants have clear understanding about Liquidity and Cash Management, Collection and Dispute Management, etc. Let’s take a quick look at some of the course modules while you Learn FSCM.
Contact Information ;
SKYPE ID: adithyaelearning
Contact : +91 8790679998,
EMAIL : email@example.com ,