SAS Grid Administration Online Training Indiaadmin
1. architecture of sas
2. types of installation
3. how to do hardware sizing
4. how to get the sas software
5. how to prepare the hardware environment
6. pre-installation checklist
7. non-distributed installation
8. distributed installation
9. how to do the clustering
10. types of clustering
11. post-installation configuration
12. setting up the initial environment
13. taking backups
14. regular monitoring the environment
15. spds installation
16. registering libraries – lasr, db, spds, sas etc.,
17. user, groups, roles
18. act – access control templates
19. server management
20. grid manager
21. environment manager
22. major issues and resolutions
23. how to interact with technical support
24. how to make documentation of the environment for auditing
25. how to keep track of tickets.
26. grid nodes, load balancing, high availability, ego scripts
27. how to use grid manager in the management console
28. how to schedule the jobs, lsf flow monitor, smc.
29. how to run codes in interactive mode, grid mode, batch mode
30. how to monitor users, space, memory.
31. how to monitor jobs, kill jobs, manage the space.
32. how to take the spk backup, physical files backup, metadata backup.
33. server start and stop orders
34. config, sas home directory structure
35. user loggin information to the metadata server, workspace server, pooled workspace server.
36. find the location of installation and configuration of server files.
37. license update
38. hotfix installation
39. LDAP authentication.
Reach us @ +91 8790679998 you want to learn About SAS Administration Course Online click here.